Powered by durability, the iconic IC Classic Indoor Cycle is unique in the Schwinn portfolio of bikes.
It features universally threaded pedal spindles to accommodate third-party outdoor pedal options, a real chain drive for cycling purists looking for outdoor authenticity and direct pressure resistance reminiscent of outdoor calliper brakes.
Regarded for reliability and satisfaction, this is a bike facilities of all types can count on.
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smartphone tablet mount
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Optional Cadence Pro Console
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″
The Schwinn IC Classic comes standard with the familiar classic flat pedals and cages to accommodate regular athletic shoes.
The IC Classic is also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience.
They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with snap-in locking toe clips.